Unsaturated Polyester Resin Manufacturers
Orson Resins and Coatings Private Limited (ORCPL) is a reputed manufacturer of polyester resins for composites, paints and coating industry since 1998. With over two decades of experience in manufacturing resins for various applications, Orson has managed to grow exponentially and is a leading player in the domestic industry and a government recognized star export house. Today, Orson is proud to announce that it stands among one of the largest unsaturated polyester resin manufacturers and exporters of resin in India.
FRP Resin India
Orson is headquartered in Mumbai, India with two state of art semi-PLC automated infrastructure with a dedicated R&D center, laboratory and testing facility.
We offer products which comply with various National and International Standards and partner our customers in projects globally. Ever since inception, we have been using the principles of Total Quality Management (TQM) and following the guidelines of qualified and experienced experts who have specialized in this sector. Being an ISO 9001:2015 certified company,Orson holds a strong belief in setting the standards for resin development and manufacturing by continual investment in technology upgradation. We manufacture products with highest quality standards under stringent environment, health and safety norms.
OC® is first brand of Orson. Since the inception of the company in 1998, it has been delivering chemistry for the composite industry. OC® is the foundation which has contributed to the exponential growth of Orson.
ORCHEM® ‘s range of resins caters to a wide range of applications for composite industry. With constant innovation and R&D, Orson group built ORCHEM® which has been successful in adding value by providing advanced technology solutions for our customers.
ORGEL® series of gelcoats by Orson with exceptional properties like high gloss, superior surface finish along with excellent weathering resistance.
Developed over the years with strong R&D, ORCOAT® series comprises of resins especially designed for paints and coating applications. The resins are high-performance polymers designed to suit niche applications.
ORADD® series comprises of range of additives from Orson’s product portfolio that enhances the product performance/attributes.
To be a value-added solution provider and innovator serving the global market whilst setting the standards for resin development for regional manufacturers. To maintain a challenging and harmonious environment where employees are encouraged to grow and develop to their fullest potential.
To understand your needs to design application specific high value customized products and provide unmatched technical expertise to the industry.
At Orson, we are passionate and focused on developing practical, innovative, and elegant solutions to complex problems for customers. We provide a complete solution which includes conceptual design, prototype development, sampling, testing, manufacturing, logistics support and comprehensive after sales service.
Orson group’s wide marketing ensures strong presence in domestic and international markets.
UNIT 1: SILVASSA
- Spread across 1 acre land
- Installed capacity: 13500 TPA
- 50 kgs to 12000 kgs Batch Capabilities
- 180 kms from Nhavasheva port, India
UNIT 2: WADA
- Spread across 3-acre land
- Installed capacity: 36,000 TPA
- 50 kgs to 16000 kgs batch capabilities
- Modern manufacturing facility
- 30 kms from Nhavasheva port, India
Quality and Tech Policy
To deliver specialty resins and its derivatives to achieve ever increasing levels of customer satisfaction through continual improvement in the quality of our products.
The Policy Shall Be Realised Through Our Total Commitment To:
- On time delivery
- Consistency of product performance
- Steady reformation of technology
- Continual improvement of our processes and services
- Personal commitment at all levels of the organization
- Development of human resources
Setting the industry standards for resin development and deliver world class products through continuous upgradation of technology.
The Policy Shall Be Put Into Action Through:
- Continuous research and development to develop innovative resins
- Develop products that add value up the chain
- Development of human resources
- Continuous review and up-gradation of systems
- Adoption of latest manufacturing techniques
- Follow principles of total quality management
History and Growth
- Incorporation of company with manufacturing unit at Wada
- Manufacturing Capacity: 1200 MTPA
- Expansion of production capacity to 3000 MTPA
- New production facility at Silvassa with manufacturing capacity of 6000MTPA
- ISO Certification 9001:2015
- Development of Specialty Gelcoats
- Development of Saturated Polyester Resins
- Capacity Expansion at Wada unit to 18,000MTPA
- Development of Specialty resins and Vinyl esters
- Wada: 24,000 MTPA
- Silvassa: 9,000 MTPA
- Largest UPR manufacturer in India
- Received approval for Indian Register of Shipping (IRS) for marine industry
- Development of Specialty Fire Retardant Resins and Gelcoat for Railways
- Wada: 36,000 MTPA
- Silvassa: 9000 MTPA
- Introduction of new logo
Our CSR Motto
To actively contribute to the social and economic development of the communities in which we operate. In doing so, build a better, sustainable way of life for the weaker sections of society and raise the country's human development index.
We plan to develop an innovative, cost-effective, and durable product in support of the Sanitation India Initiative by our Prime Minister with a conscious effort to reduce the cost of manufacturing the products under this initiative. In line with the same, we have developed customized products for the leading manufacturers of manhole covers, ensuring high strength and load bearing capacity.